Thread: Supa_dupa_man
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011   #43
bertrenolds5

Drives: 91 eagle talon GST
Re: Supa_dupa_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMINMN View Post
This is the last time I am posting in this thread unless I find it fit to do so. Brandon; grow, the, hell, up. NONE of the things I said about you were from other people. They all came from your mouth. The stupid little stories, like the one about scheides; ALL YOU!

The thing about you cars; what would Barry have to gain about saying he's had to rebuild you car countless times? Absolutley NOTHING. The same can be said for Bert. Grow up, kthxbai.
Just so people don't confuse me with the bert in question, he is actually talking about someone else named bert. Bert is my nickname, nate is my real name and he is not telling me to grow up, he is telling someone else named bert to grow up.

I feel bad for you 1G4g63t because it sucks getting screwed and you would think somone that is local on a local dsm site wouldn't screw a fellow dsm'er but apparently ass-holes are comming out of the wood work as of lately to screw people over. Obviously he knew the phone didn't work and sold it anyways otherwise you would think he would say my bad and return your money.
How much did you give him for the phone? You could consider putting a lien on him, reporting him to authorities, or even taking him on judge judy or small claims court.