View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010   #780
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Dave's Evo X Build/The Life of Dave blog

Danny was kind enough to check the bearing on the rod that snapped, it was all good...so it was not an oiling issue at all. Just power, it happens. Makes me feel good though, so mystery solved.

Stopped up at DB (obviously, since the above statement)...dropped off the new cosworth rod bearings (now DB can start putting in the new rods/pistons and get the show on the road) my new SSP master cylinder rev 2 and the SSP relay pack which replaces a bunch of relays that can possibly fail.

They changed around some stuff and have a new engine building room where the office used to be, its nice. I got to see the new AMS spec JE pistons too...Scheides/Kracka/Spaz were all there too by the way for Kracka's tune...Scheides suggest i take some pics of the pistons so here you go...

Nothing too crazy, but I love to see new stuff

My head is basically done, they had to get a few new shim buckets so they are still waiting on that, shouldn't be too much longer. The tune on the 6th of August is optimistic, but you never know, we will see what happens next week, should be lots of progress hopefully.

Hmmm, think thats about it for updates.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote