Thread: Who has what
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012   #22
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Who has what

In my honest opinion the Samsung LCD tv (any of them) is the standard for tv's now a days.

That being said I just got rid of my few year old 52" samsung for a new 55" samsung LED 3D smart tv with all the bells and whistles, their top of the line when I bought it. I love it, awesome tv.

Truthfully there are a lot of awesome tv's out there, from all the research I have always done you usually are looking at Sammy LCD's and panasonic plasma's as the go to brands.

But don't take my word for it, shit changes every few months with technology.

Go to CNET.com and do your own research. As most of us already have tv's posting here, you are going to get a bunch of "this is what I have responses" which I gave myself lol. CNET will give you "unbiased" reviews and rate them too for you. Also Newegg.com has a decent review system on tv's too, I like CNET better.

As for sound, get a really good receiver to start with, speakers aren't nearly as important as the receiver. I have a yamaha for several reasons, and its a very nice unit. It's on my list to upgrade though, had it for 5-6 years now. But it works so well no reason to upgrade.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote