View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006   #212
eclipseGSX108

Send a message via AIM to eclipseGSX108
Re: Official Joke Thread!

Hey i got one.. My step father just told me.. if someone has heard it sorry.. if someone has posted it tell me and i'll delete it.. i havn't read threw the whole thing...

here it goes lol

2 guys feel like going for a drink, The guys says lets go for a drink, other guy says alright then they figure out that they don't have any money.. they scavange up all the money they could making only a dollar. So the guy says wait i got a idea, he goes into a deli and gets 1 hot dog. The guy said why did you spend the money on a hotdog the other guy says, We'll go into the bar get our drinks and when we finish i'll put this hotdog threw my zipper and you get on your knees and start sucking on it.. they will think we are gay and kick our ass out! So they do this and it works, they go through about 4 bars then the guy that has been getting on his knees says, alright man lets call it quits, my knees are starting to hurt and i'm getting a little hungry, the other guy says thats wierd i'm not, i ate the hotdog about 2 stops back.
eclipseGSX108 is offline   Reply With Quote