View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009   #37
scheides
flips McGee

Re: Dear twack and albert lea mike and all primo members please post!

I think I gotta give a big +1 to almost everything that has been posted by everyone except Ntobbler and twack.

Ntobbler: we do not allow name calling/bashing here. We understand you're pissed off, but face the facts: you've brought this upon yourself by not having the car properly inspected before buying it. A lot of this stuff would probably be obvious to anyone that's owned a DSM before, or any other maintenance-heavy car for that matter. Let me be perfectly clear here: shape up or ship out. Calling guys that have been on this forum for years and years d-bags for stating the plainly obvious is just digging yourself a deeper hole. Everyone you offend here is someone that could and probably would have otherwise tried to help you out in any way possible now or in the future. I suggest you post up an apology and try to mend this relationship before its too late.

Twack: the no posting for others rule has been around literally forever. This is a fairly tight-knit community and doing what you did really brings you into the deal. If the guy sucks at the internet bad enough that he cannot register, then there's a reason he doesn't need to be here. If he's selling junk cars to people, that further backs it up. This community is here for an ever-expanding group of friends. Yea not everyone gets along but if in general we all know and respect that. Please do whatever you can to help make this right.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote