View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009   #38
twack
It was a auto get over it

Drives: something better then you
Send a message via AIM to twack
Re: Dear twack and albert lea mike and all primo members please post!

thanks schiedes blame me yup thats the way to do it. Ive already done all i can ive extended my hand to help him he has not excepted it or asked me anything about anything except to call me out. ive been more then willing to help and all he wants to do is drag my name in the mud. Grow up guys all i can do in the situation is try emailing or calling mike. Ive already called him out for lieing to me and told him it was bullshit. other then that i cant go to his house grab the money and run. what i can do is say hey im here to help in any way i can and ive done that but no one sees that.

I already stated i didnt know the rule about posting for others i think we can look back though and see ive been more then reputable. ive done all i can and im still here to try and help. this is crap im getting more flak then mike about this. hell ntobler why dont you post your problems on the 507 forum where mike actually is rather then here

You say this is a tight nit comunity but where, is that is it super selective or what. I have been an active an contributing member here with zero issues for over 3 years. Im not angry but im frustrated. I was going to buy a car but had to spend the money, i got a sob story and ask for help. YES i posted it unaware of the rule, but ive done all i can to rectafy what i can and im still taking heat. I have a very good reputation and trying to maintain that. i apologize to all parties involved and doing what i can, dont i get some respect for that.

Last edited by twack; 06-18-2009 at 12:53 PM..
twack is offline   Reply With Quote