View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014   #87
jeremy1375

Drives: 1990 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Re: Golden763 - BAD GUY!! any info on user?

Judge Judy deals in civil issues. You are talking about a criminal act. The burden of proof is not the same. You're talking a big game and you've got zero skin in the game. All golden has to do is show communication between himself and the seller and the issue about it being stolen is dead. Any text, voicemail, online communication would be evidence. It's very heartwarming to see how you're willing to risk him perjuring himself so you can be right. Mob mentality is currently in force on the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portum89 View Post
I did try reporting it stolen at the maple grove police office, due to the fact that we had a verbal agreement it couldnt be reported as stolen and had to go through civil court. What i will do then is call the cambridge police, report it stolen and not give any details on the agreement. The thing is that the car is most likely parted out by now with the engine torn, the guy has my set of eagle rods n weisco pistons, bearings, polished crank etc...has all my stuff...if i get the car im sure i wont get it with the engine parts or engine alone.

Last edited by jeremy1375; 06-20-2014 at 12:41 AM..
jeremy1375 is offline   Reply With Quote