View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #3
tnm27
I'm the short one.

Re: Polar Mazda BAD!!!!

yes, I do have the loan papers, I have everything I've signed off on, even for the 4.9% rate with no money down saying I was approved. the dumb thing is that on the loan paper I have my orginal income, but I guess in the "system" when they filed my papers, they put down $500 - $600 more than what I make. (the salesman didn't tell me the specifics) but he said it was in that range.

I didn't purchase the Mazda speed, I got the i-touring I believe. I am looking to return the car in full, and thinking about going to do my business with Brookdale, since my wife loves the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
They screwed up; plain and simple. If you signed the papers and they changed numbers after you did so what they did is very illegal. Do you have a copy of the original paper you signed? That is all you need. If so, you don't have to pay the $1500 and you can keep the 4.9% rate. If they continue to insist tell them you'd rather just bring the car back and purchase elsewere.

Did you get the Speed 3? $23k seems like a lot for a 3...even if it is fully loaded. If you end up taking the car back check out Brookdale Luther Mazda Mitsubishi (board sponsor); they are pretty good when it comes to Mazda sales (my roommate purchased a new '07 3 from them for $16k).