Thread: E85?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007   #54
1G_DSM

Drives: 1994 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Auto
Re: E85?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-pride View Post
This is like one of those threads. What is faster my stock eagle talon or my friends stock Eclipse. Yet I own a 600 cc bike and my buddy has a Geo Metro. Can I take him.

Please be more specific and people will answer your questions. Play nice and people will help you. Be an ass and this will turn into a SBR thread. Get the respect of the old timers and you will have advice for life. Just don't piss any of the old timers off. They know their stuff. They are here to help support us on advice. If it was not for them. Most of us would of blown up our cars by now.
I feel like I don't have to be specific since the question is so simple. I just asked a simple question, maybe if it was a complex question I would be more specific. It's either yes I do run e85 and I love it, ect, ect. Or my friend who is on here runs it his name is (blank), ect, ect. That's it, how hard is it to answer that. I didn't try to piss anyone off, if they got pissed off that's not my problem because that wasn't my intention. They probably read it the wrong way. Everybody always gives the new guy a hard time for some reason. This thread got so far off topic and it was the simplest question. I'm just trying to start a conversation with guys who run e85 who lives in MN to get their thoughts/opinions on it.
1G_DSM is offline   Reply With Quote