Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006   #15
DB Performance

Drives: Cars
Re: Hello

Thanks for the interest. No offense taken Jakey, I will get to that in a moment. Good question though. DB Performance is pretty well known in the Mustang world and a few select imports and other domestics alike. I was Brent Rau's crew chief for the 2004 NOPI season. So I have had some hands on with a fast DSM. DB Performance has been located in a shop on private property for over 3 years. Never in Lorreto and I have never dyno'd at High Tech. Up until now I have always dyno'd and tuned at Elite. Mo and I have a great friendship and business relationship. As stated before we are moving into a new location in the heart of Rogers. 4 right turns off of I-94 and you'll be at our door. Now to answer your question Jakey, I have teamed up with Shane Ziegler/ecoli to bring this new venture to the Twin Cities. As most of you know, Shane is a very good tuner with a highly valued reputation. I haved followed many threads and have seen the concern when people relized he had left Elite. Well, Shane is available for all your tuning needs on our new/slightly used Dyno Dynamics AWD dyno. We are shooting to be open for business by the 15th of March. Please feel free to contact myself (Dan) or Shane if you have any questions or concerns. Please stay tuned and we will keep everyone updated on the progress and opening date should anything change.
Thank you all for the warm welcome and we look forward to working with you all in the future.

Dan / Shane
DB Performance is offline   Reply With Quote