View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #8
GREASEMONKEY
Banned

Moon Lander Champion!
Drives: 92 TSi
Send a message via AIM to GREASEMONKEY
Re: GREASEMONKEY: having problems

Whatever man i told you exactly what happened, I stopped responding to you because there was nothing i could do about it. I pulled the motor and other misc parts out of the car and sold the shell to a friend of mine all within 3 days of getting it from you, I could care less what bs rumors that float around. Why would i pay to transfer the title on a car that i wasnt planning on driving?

As far as the bearings in that motor they very well could have been put in wrong that was the first motor i ever built, The motor that was in the car i sold to tom ran fine up until the rod knock, I very well could have not tourqed the rod bolts down all the way but i put close to 1000 miles on that motor before anything happened..

I dont know where you get off calling me a D-bag, I find this humoring as you dont know sh*t about building motors or anything motor related for that matter thats why at the time you were having a 19 year old kid build you a motor.. Correct me if im wrong there isn't too much that you know about cars thats why other people are always fixing or building your stuff... Hmmm, Trial and error is the way ive learned and there have been plenty of motors that i built that are still running to this day with no problems so kindly fuck off!

And i know that you told the people not to sell their cars to me and there going to anyways because im going to go with them to the DMV and transfer the title with him. As far as the other car there is no title, Just a bill of sale

Thanks for your maturity i knew it wouldn't be long until it showed.. And of course when all this scheming and conning that i was doing at the time never got brought up until a year or more later, If it was such a problem why wasnt it brought up sooner?

I dont know where people get off saying some of this shit, I've been ripped off plenty of times too, I'm not saying its ok or justifing anything but i never acted like some of you guys..

Grow up man, Quit talking shit on the internet, And move on.. Its getting old really fast.

I apologized to you when all this happened and everything was fine until this stuff with tom happened, Nobody had anything bad to say about me.. Its crazy what rumors can do and how many people have nothing better with their lives but to listen to / believe them.

Bring some proof to the table then talk all the shit you want.

-Stephan
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote