View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010   #1113
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Dave's Evo X Build/The Life of Dave blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I support the rebleeding theory/troubleshooting. If its connected to the brakes...how full is the reservoir right now?

Where is the car? Think you can limp it to my place? If not I have this thing called a functioning car and it has a trunk...I can bring some stuff over You get the pizza & fluid, I'll come help. I'm up in fargo right now so it'd be a day or two, I'm sure you can find someone else that wouldn't mind lending a hand.
I limped it to my dad's work, hes got a small warehouse (more like a big garage there).

Honestly I really don't think driving it is a good idea sadly otherwise I would've gotten to my house already. I looked at the reservoir and it appeared to be at the same level as last night when we were looking but I didn't take the cap off yet. I checked for leaks at the slave, master (from what i could see) and inside the car and didn't see any active leaks and it appeared to be functioning, so maybe it is just an air bubble.

Come to think about it, my dad's shop has a jack and jackstands I think...pretty sure. But torque wrench for the wheels is probably all i would need.

I would be willing to provide pizza if you wanted to come It's in New Brighton, so it's not too far from your place.

But to get the car there I had to pull up the clutch pedal a ton, so any amount of stop lights is not a good idea, i ran a lot of stop signs to get it there, haha.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote