Old 06-08-2010   #47
98gstaherns
I need boost in my life

Drives: '14 chevy 1500
Send a message via AIM to 98gstaherns
Re: Modern Automotive Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket2g View Post
WAIT? whats my deal? everyones talkin about getting screwed, and i cant voice my opinion about 8 grand in parts that were fucked up? what about the respect? ZERO from fags like supporting modern. everyone else gets to post all this fucking shit, and modern got to 'recover' from some of the unsatisfied customers, but had no efforts and fixing thier mistakes with me, except laugh at me, customer service forwarding emails from me to every worker at modern, LAUGHING. so unprofessional, AFTER they got my money. go ahead and BAN me. i would care less returning to this 'mom and pop' rule ran forum, just like mom and pop credit card shop like modern. HA. give a fuck less,

haha wow keep cleaning my post up. protect ur boys from modern! dont let everyone kno what REAL kind of service there PROVIDING. GO TO DB HA. cant voice my opinions like everyone else cuz i havent sucked admin dick at every wednesday meet. FUCK U GUYS, I DONT GIVE A FUCK, BAN THE FUCK OUTA ME, dont mean i wont be by with both cars so FAST, ill make sure im causing MOOCKERIES at meets, burnouts, I dont care. FUCK THIS SITE

this should be good.