View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009   #43
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Re: Attn: Joem, i need to get a hold of him

Here is the email he sent to us:

"Yes I type poorly so sorry thats why a only have 500 post in 5 years yes i suck at typing. I have for the last few months worked everyday and tring to finish my house so i can move in and all my money goes to it(about 11,000) in the last 3 months. Yes the call was short and sweet and to the point. Sorry the 140.00 buck is breaking you sorry for messing up your whole life. I have sold/bought/traded/gave many parts to alot of people with no complants. So sorry for a busy life I must be the only one here then. Think of me however you want I still sleep at night and live my days just fine.
One more time i will give a refund in full this weekend as soon as a apologize is offered( here,to my boss and myself in person ) or when you get back at thanksgiving or chrictmas. You picked it up you drop it off. I will have a visa card for 140.00 with receipt as of this weekend just to prove it.

I sorry about saying anything about my buddies stuff I do know better then that Aaron would never do it just dumb on my part to say it. The coments here are just sad."
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote