View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009   #27
joem
Banned

Drives: 1991 Talon awd auto
Re: Attn: Joem, i need to get a hold of him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
If you were interested in just selling it, I know someone with a Galant GSX. They need a tranny and as long as it's in working condition im sure they would buy it as long as its priced right.. PM me with more info if you want me to look into it and see if i cant sell it.

BTW i think this is the same guy that still has my engine stand from like 2 years ago, Same deal tried calling him many times to get it back never got any response. I didn't even sell it to him i was nice and borrowed it to him thinking he was a trust worthy guy, Guess not.

-Stephan
I dont even know you so why would i have it.

If anyone has a problem with this to bad. I sold him a tranny for 175.00 he shows up late at night gives me 50.00 less then we spoke about. 6 months later he calls me and said it was the wrong one. Well to bad find anyone that will take returns on a used core tranny. I would be happy to help but the non stop phone calls and texting you screwed yourself. Take me to court they will laugh at you. Plus its funny my friends garoge was broken in to a week or so ago and his tools and air compressor was stolen.
So think what one want He knows and so do i this is bullshit. You know where i work come by wait you never did why i thought so you know its bullshit. I didnt have time to drop everything for you to drove to your place and do this I told your brother i was in the middle of moving and would call him when i could(i have caller I.D so i had his number)
Good day
Joem
joem is offline   Reply With Quote