View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009   #31
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Attn: Joem, i need to get a hold of him

I love the way you make it sound like I have called non stop. I call a few days ahead of when I come home for the weekend when i get too. (i'm on the other side of the country)

I don't know what hours you work so I can't really spend the 72 hours every couple of months i get to come home sitting at your work, even though you haven't been there when I have called.

I NEVER ONCE mentioned you coming to my place, why would I expect that? I already appreciated the fact you were going to take it back.

Now you come on here insinuating that I stole your friends crap out of some shit hole garage when most here have seen my nice ass garage with a plenty of tools. Hell I have even had some noobs, (sorry newer guys) come to my place and they even know.

If you want to square this up $140 if you finally have it, (remember i called u 4th and you said you didn't have it, so i said ok i can wait i won't be home for a month though so it should be enough time.)
You have my brothers #, he works 10-7 but i know he lives off 169 just north off 610 so he close and I know he will meet up since he knows how much I need the $$, esp. since the army will be paying me $435 less every month.

cliff notes: Contact my bro and do the switch or if you want to I will be home thx giving weekend, well thurs morn till sunday morning.

Funny you try to insinuate me stealing your friends crap.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote