View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009   #33
joem
Banned

Drives: 1991 Talon awd auto
Re: Attn: Joem, i need to get a hold of him

I sold it cheaper because he didnt have the money and was there to get it( what a dick of me to do) he did need it to send out the next day to the builder. From the guys that saw it with the numbers run at that time it was a evo 3 trans(people from QPR). In the last 6 months ive been doing my house to move in to it(no money for shit like the house above all. Andy Nash the truck I traded you for was unsafe for the road and you know it thats why you wouldnt drive back 10 minutes to bring me my remote for my house. Plus i got married and we changed our name to Davis(just to hide from you for ripping me off you found me out ). Mr Nash likes to run toll ways with out paying so the tickets come to me you rock. I never called me you why would you you screwed me and then you want to talk loser. Your brother said for me to pick it up sorry if it was wrong. There is all my works info here but no one can find hours. Call my boss brother him He tell yopu where to go. My work should of never have been called be a man and stop by but no i will call and tell my sad little story to people so they can feel sorry for me. I said it was funny that stuff got stolen after poeple are saying to break windows in my house dont know where the house is next best thing i guess right go where you know. I have sold many things to many people and your the first to have a problem with me. 6 months later you need money and now you need to return my "fake evo trans" it was sent out the next day I tought?
joem is offline   Reply With Quote