View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009   #34
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

Drives: Cyborg from Japan
Re: Attn: Joem, i need to get a hold of him

That's why I drove that truck back and forth from IL to MN 6 hours every other weekend. I'm the one who called you for finding your remote in the car and I left my keys in the truck. I said I would ship you the remote or have my dad drop it off. I already had the car home and it was a shitty rainy night. You had that truck in the shop and parked into a bay. You could have easily looked the truck over before making your decision. I sent you pics and told you everything I knew about it. Oh and non of them tolls would have came back to you if you didn't fuck up the title in the first place and try and scam me and say I owed you $400 more otherwise you werent gonna get me a new title, when I generously said I would pay you $200 just to resolve the conflict. Then you say you applied for a new title and I wait 2 weeks. Still nothing. Then I text you and ask if you heard anything yet and you dont respond. So I decided to give you a call a month later and what do you know.. It said I was blocked! Then my dad goes to apply for a duplicate title for me since I was in school in IL and they said you already sold the truck without switching the title into your name. And on top of that, you changed your name!