View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009   #38
b00stcreep21
I hate everyone

Re: Attn: Joem, i need to get a hold of him

Joe, I didn't misunderstand a damn thing. I was on the phone with you for literally less than a minute before you told me you were busy and would call me later and got off the phone. Sure, I understand that people get busy. But guess what? Almost a month has gone by now, and still no call back. And like I said before, if you honestly didnt know that it wasn't the right trans, why wouldn't you just take care of it and call it all even? If you really want to throw accusations around, I would honestly say that I think you knew what tranny it was all along. Scammers seldom admit to things like this though, so fuck it. Right Joe? Deny deny deny. That's the name of the game. From the little I can actually understand from your terrible English in your posts, you are saying that if we had just randomly just showed up at your work with the trans to harrass you about it, that this all would Have magically been taken care of. This is the biggest load of shit I've ever heared in my life. Were not mafia thugs dude, but if that's how you want it done, just say so. My brother keeps calling back because you keep telling him that you don't have the money, and he keeps giving you more time to take care of it. Seriously, just man the fuck up already and save yourself from looking like even more of a piece of shit than you already do

Last edited by b00stcreep21; 11-18-2009 at 12:35 AM..
b00stcreep21 is offline   Reply With Quote