Thread: Teh Dizzevo
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #130
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.
Re: My Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlo26 View Post
Close enough Did you P&P and coat the turbo too? SOrry, didn't read the whole thread, lol.
Haha, no problem. Turbo isn't ported, but we'll gasket match it when we have it apart. Coating is rather expensive, and I am mostly afraid of it flaking off anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-revzr View Post
When you get everything ready LMK. I wanna help you and scheides out with installing the head. I need to learn incase I have to do mine!
3 weeks is the lead time from MAP, then just need time to organize how it will all go down. Will let you know.

Also, I thought more about E85. I currently drive the car too much to make it worthwhile. If it was a fun car and I wouldn't have to worry about going very far then I'd probably be all over it, but seeing as how I sometimes go through a tank of gas or more a week I don't want to have to be dealing with finding an E85 station all the time.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.

Last edited by Matt D.; 03-01-2010 at 11:54 PM..
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote