Thread: Teh Dizzevo
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010   #140
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.
Re: My Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulatedwood View Post
Nice Matt,

Cant wait for you to get all the improvements in the car, Do you feel you lost or gained in the handing department for auto -x? I will be rocking the stock supension again this year with just the aftermarket rear swaybar, been really happy with the combo so far.
Shawn
I honestly do not think I'll be any worse off with this setup versus the coilovers. The stock struts have far greater compression and rebound control than the Ksports, and these springs are only slightly softer at their peak. I'm already a firm believer of using stock struts and good aftermarket springs over cheap coilovers. The rear swaybar helps loosen these cars up so much, it's immediate gratification.

As far as autocross goes, who knows. Right now it looks like I'll be codriving a well built Subaru WRX in STX this year.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote