View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003   #25
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
A police officer arrives at an accident scene where apparently three blondes have leaped to their death from a very tall building. He suddenly notices that one is still breathing so he approaches her and asks, "Why the hell did you three beautiful girls leap out of that building?"

The blond answers in a very weak voice, "We wanted to try out our new maxi-pads, with wings..."

-----

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman "Give me six double vodkas."
The barman says, "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay."

The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today, the answer came back.

"I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!"

On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.

The bartender said: "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

"Yeah... My wife!"
--------

Steve loved his wife Wendy so much he had her name tatooed onto his penis. When he was soft all you could see was the WY, but when he had a hard on you could read her full name Wendy. One day while Steve and Wendy were in Jamaica on vacation steve had to visit the bathroom. While standing at the urinal he looks at the man next to him and notices that this man has a tatto on his dick as well. Amazingly he sees WY on this guys dick as well. Steve says, " Hey buddy I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice that you've got WY tattooed on your Dick as well. When I'm hard my tattoo shows my wife's name Wendy. What does yours say?" The local replied, "Welcome to Jamaica have a nice day"!!!