View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #1
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Conflict resolution Part 2

Follow link for whole explanation. http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24912

Now i have another problem of concern....The problem with the wheel-bearing(s) I don't feel obligated to return the custom white wheels to chim...The reason for that is when i bought the car i was promised nothing was wrong with the car except for the intake manifold that needed to be swapped. I have a contract stating the car was in good working conditioned. Signed by both parties. As everyone can see it turned out to be a lot more then just the intake manifold. The whole hassle of spending hour after hour figuring out what the problem was with the car. I understand the car was sold as is...well if the car was sold as is 3 custom wheels came with the car. Not to mention the problem with the reverse gear. I will most likely need to purchase new shifter cables in order to get a appropriate length.

Next the stock wheels that i received are in very bad condition simply put 1 of them is not usuable. The other one wont work until a new tire is bought.

Granted stock wheels might be cheap tires are not. I have spend close to Four hundred in parts. Not including a new set of tires and rims.

As already mentioned i dont feel obligated to return the wheels. The same as chim did not feel obligated to give me a refund. I want to know what fellow forum members think about this situation.

I will have to purchase new bearings for both front sides. I have not checked the rear, but i assume they will need attention as well. The thread left on the custom wheels are less then 50%
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote