View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #8
Chim55117

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
Re: Conflict resolution Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha D View Post
Cop's don't sound to bad at this point! I would of already filed the complaint!!! If i didnt put so much money into the car! I talked to a lawyer. Yet we are all forum people. This is not some stupid local forum where a bunch of idiots gather, and try to talk smack about each other. People on the forum should be able to take each others word. Not having to question them pretty much interrogating each other. Making sure they get consistent answers! Telling me i did a boost leak down test! Never realized that the inter cooler was crap! Funny to how you said the seals needed to be rebuild when you, and your brother had just replaced them. Chim your story's don't add up man they dont. I was not angry at all until 2 night!!! When every freaking lug nut i took of got stuck in the socket lol. Cause you were to lazy to find the key for the wheels!!!!

Hahah and sorry maybe a sunday at Micky D'z I dont drink....yet lol ^_^

Alpha, I'm not so much pissed as fustrated, so don't get me wrong. It's a late night, I'm sick with the H1N1, and typing a paper.

I did do a leak down test. While testing I did not notice that intercooler was leaking. I did find a leak from the throttle body area.

If I sound somewhat irriate, it is because I need those rims back soon for my brother's Eclipse GSX.

On the note of forum members, I really do want you to know that I did not intentionally leave out any details. For example, when you said that comment regarding the ecu wiring? I had no idea about that. What made me angry was that you wrote in a way that made it appear that I knew about that problem!
Chim55117 is offline   Reply With Quote