View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #12
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Re: Conflict resolution Part 2

$400!!! Well if you say so kracka. You might be right maybe i am in over my head. For the most part i think i did ok for never have ever owned a DSM. A Car is car they all pretty much work under the same principle. My whole point is how is it possible to be all about ask forum people this ask forum people that. Conducting all kinds of tests yet you cant not see the obvious???!!! No matter how i think about it i cant understand.

Granted without car psycho i would be out an additional $460 making it a total of $860 at that point it gets kind of ridicules. Spending hours figuring out all possibility why the car wont run right!

For the entertainment of people reading this. When i did the compression test! I got a reading of 100-1st cylinder 100-2nd cylinder 115-3rd cylinder and 120-4th cylinder. Now this might be due to the fact fuel washed all the oil away from the walls. Therefore giving a low compression reading. Due to the fact the cylinders are not properly sealed. I assume chim never did a compression test neither!
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote