View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #216
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
It happened in my brothers house - my GM Jay Copenhaver and former employee Jon Nye were there when it happened. I do not care WHO YOU ARE - you do not hit a woman - under any circumstance - PERIOD.

His entire basement was trashed, holes in the wall, bottles broken in the wall, blood everywhere (not his). You have to be freaking kidding me - and I screwed Brent to huh? He screwed himself.

As for the rest of your email - I am only on through X games for Rally - we may do a rally in Jamaica in late August and another in December.

STPR kicked our but last year - first stage

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Like I said, according to the article there was no proof. Only that a complaint was filed. No outcome.

I agree that there is no need to hit a woman. I do not condone it nor would I ever do it. I can see how it can escalate to that though, even with a very mild mannered person (not saying Brent is or isn't). None of us were there to see it so it is your word against everyone else's. I am not getting in the middle of it saying it was his or someone else's fault. Just pointing out that what was posted was not concrete evidence of a crime.

Why are you only doing up until X games? You are missing out on some of the best roads in the US for rally. LSPR (Lake Superior Rally) and Ojibwe are some of the best run events around.

As for the rest of moy post, you didn't address it, but that's ok. I understand.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote