Thread: Who has what
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #5
10EVO

Drives: 2008 EVO GSR
Re: Who has what

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudvig View Post
I have AV123 speakers and a 2-3 year old nicer 7.2 ONKYO receiver. AV123 are no longer built but are amazing! along with there subwoofer I bought. How much money are you looking at spending? That is the real question...

Any of the three big "S" manufacturers make good TV's Sony, Samsung, Sharp. It is also dependent on how much money you are willing to spend. scheides is correct with black friday and super bowl ads being very good deals.

Awhile back some stores used to do A TV/PS3/surround sound deals.... Dunno if they do that still but those are usually a good deal! Not too thrilled about the Sound quality on the pre packaged receivers and speakers though...

-Colin

True I should have mentioned that haha, but it is something that is still in the air. I want something that will last a while, so quality is important. Plus when I do get out of the Marines, I am plannin on using the set up still. From what I looked at on prices for TVs I will probably be spending about $600 on that, who knows during the sales. And I have no idea on a sound system because the reviews are always high, so who knows if its actually good! Another thing to bring up, if I get it during the big sales, it would have to be online, (deployed currently) so whats the good electronics store to go through! Thanks for your help guys!!!
Installed:18x10.5" Work CR-Ultimate wheels, D2 Racing Coilovers, HKS Hi-Power Catback Exhaust, CPE Gauge Pod, Kenwood Double Din Head Unit, MTX Amp, AEM Oil, Boost, and AFR Digital Gauges, and Electronic Boost Controller
10EVO is offline   Reply With Quote