View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003   #13
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
Quote:
Originally posted by TalonTSiDude+Oct 22 2003, 10:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TalonTSiDude @ Oct 22 2003, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-92tsiawd84@Oct 22 2003, 07:02 AM

*Only 3 shops get props here at this time.&nbsp; You can PM him with your link if you want, but personally I'd skip the whole 16G and get right to the PTE. - DSMStyle*
Ok I am sorry but that is really fucking lame. So now we can't name other DSM shops on the board? What if I told this kid that I love my TRE turbo, or maybe he should get one from FFWD since they do awsome port-work? [/b][/quote]
Next time you have issue with something I do on this board come to me please. I edited it out for a reason. YOu can name, TRE, Buschur, RRE, Team Rip, AMS, ect ect ect all day long. I don't have issues one bit on that. So If I do for some reason edit it out maybe I have a reason. Anything more about this please bring it to me directly and that goes for anyone else wanting to comment on it.

Back on topic or it gets deleted.

WooT! Go John Haley Motorsport! :stick: