View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012   #33
spoolin d dub

Drives: 1990 eagle talon tsi awd
Re: Brand new revised Forrester Intake Manifold's

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
If you don't need the money, and you are trying to help people out, you should sell one manifold to jrohner at your lowest stated price. Take a small hit in the wallet, but save some reputation.
I don't need the money. The reputation is from the performance. Which is proven! But what I am really beginning to notice is that DSMers pray on people who are desperate and lowball them beacuse they know or think that person needs their money. Most but not all of the time it's not even that they don't have the money. What kind of community is that? I am taking a hit. For me to profit I should sell them at $500+. And for someone on this Forum to say to me If I don't sell them a manifold they'll go buy a JMF drag. Lets gets this straight. So i ask $450 and you want to lowball me and ask $370 shipped and if i don't sell it to you.... you'll go spend $600. Really? i did help people out. But that did it for me and most people come at me like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrohner View Post
If you actually want to sell them, come to the cookout @ the end of this month and bring them with, I don't see why they wouldn't sell if they look 1/2 as good as they do in pics.
if the price is cheap now and i'm being lowballed now. driving a few hours and coming out of my pocket and my time is going to make a difference? Why so it can save one person the $50 shipping and paypal fees that it cost me? So you save $50 and I spend $50+ to get to you. The $450 cost is not the problem. They don't sell cause DSMers don't value parts and that's why the vendors cater to the evo and abandon us.

Last edited by spoolin d dub; 08-05-2012 at 11:34 AM..
spoolin d dub is offline   Reply With Quote