Thread: Alpha D
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011   #8
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Re: Alpha D

Seems like there is no point in me saying much of anything...since every one doesnt see the fact I did comunicate everything....i did have the money in hand...heck I still have it... A wideband just wouldn't do me much good...once the plug comes through my hood....i totally agree with all thats being said, but then when some come out of no where its kind of hard too just sit there and not explain...

when selling my 16g I went out of my way to let the 1st person with No Money in hand test drive the car...why because it felt like the right thing to do...in the end he didnt even but ut after makung me wait two weeks ...so I understand if lomker is upset....

Talon I let u borrow tools for the fuel pump assembly yet you dont remember that for a guy that has done nothing but disrespected me from day one, wanted me of the board I still went out of my way to get you that small piece though insifnificant it wa important to you.

Anywhoos maybe im taking this to personal, but when you try to be a decent member on a forum you dont wanna be kniwn AS THAT GUY that goes around screwing people over, so my apologies to anyone that feels like ive screwed over.

Last edited by Alpha D; 04-23-2011 at 10:37 AM..
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote