View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010   #396
scheides
flips McGee

Re: beaterX project thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlomker View Post
Done! The first rev of the Tephra ROM is out. ...

That's one of those areas where there hasn't been enough testing just yet. You can't just tell people to buy FP4Rs and call it a day.

Yuppers, goodhart I'm actually a beta tester for Tephra, but its been out for months now Def need NLTS, I miss it

Lomker I gotta check out your car sometime (or murlo's whenever it runs again) and check out the cam situation. Not in the near future for my car but the gains some people are posting up on the national boards are awfully enticing

I'm planning on doing an exhaust manifold next, but after that its a crossroads. High-octane mods, or efficiency mods (and more pump gas). Either way I'm hitting 4.9v on the stock maf housing @7500rpm and the dw800's I got from you are going to be quickly maxed unless I go alky, so yea. I kinda have the evoX equivelant (in my mind) to the old 1G DSM w/ 2G MAF, 550s, and 16g combo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote