View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015   #5
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Send a message via AIM to SlowWhite
Re: issues - stumped and need options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran05 View Post
jeez, did you have like a million problems with that car since you bought it?
Not really, just this one that's gradually gotten worse. The biggest issue is the car being a talon and not an eclipse. (But I always liked talons with eclipse front and rear) it very well could have been as he advertised (eclipse converted to talon then backnto eclipse. But i couldn't find the side skirt holes and the driverside ones didnt line up 100% so i had to redo one. And i still havent done the doors yet and i dont see holes for the eclipse plastic either. so far i havent found it hard to drill the holes correctly, so hopefully thay trend will continue if i decide to put them on. But this is all off topic.

The stuff I've switched is mostly trying to fix this issue , rest is stuff I wanted to do, rutine maintemance or was a deal I didnt want to pass up.

Like today I also order new oem floor mats. Car didnt come with them and I've swapped my interior to black minus dash (thay will eventually get done) so since they sell oem floor mats in black why not. To be honest id probably buy an oem hatch cover too if i found one cheap enough.
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph

Last edited by SlowWhite; 05-14-2015 at 11:00 PM..
SlowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote