View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #22
viridionplague

Drives: 1991 talon tsi, 1991 stealth
Re: 4seasons69, poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4seasons69 View Post
was that refering to me or him??

I like to be fair but when I got some guy demanding his money back is really for the most part not a lot when wether the car was finished by me or not ( I never agreed to replace his master for 30 bucks which is what he seems to think) my time and gas isn't free. I had other side jobs that were actually paying me what my time is worth. instead I put them off to try and help him out.

why do you seem to think i wanted you to replace the master? never once did i ask you do do this, i said many times "that was my solution" all i wanted was the rod screwed in, and clutch adjusted, you did neither.

and i tried to get it in, i tried for 2 hours, but when its not happening i tend to think im doing something wrong. so i ask for help.

Quote:
well from what i've heard this isn't the first time he's done something like this and likes to try and get as much as he can out of a person.
um when? i give great deals on what im selling, gave a few people things for free after holding them for weeks. and ive never paid anyone to come to my house and fix anything, care to give some examples of this before you go slandering my name?

and i dont believe you had better paying side jobs lined up and you put them off to help me, no person puts off a higher paying job, to go do a job they dont think is worth there time.

Quote:
my time and gas isn't free
as if my time and gas is free?, the times i drove out to you to get the money you owed me? since you seem so adamant on that.

Last edited by viridionplague; 11-23-2009 at 08:31 PM..
viridionplague is offline   Reply With Quote