View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #23
4seasons69

Drives: 1992 talon tsi 1995 corolla
Re: 4seasons69, poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by viridionplague View Post
why do you seem to think i wanted you to replace the master? never once did i ask you do do this, i said many times "that was my solution" all i wanted was the rod screwed in, and clutch adjusted, you did neither.

and i tried to get it in, i tried for 2 hours, but when its not happening i tend to think im doing something wrong. so i ask for help.

um when? i give great deals on what im selling, gave a few people things for free after holding them for weeks. and ive never paid anyone to come to my house and fix anything, care to give some examples of this before you go slandering my name?

and i dont believe you had better paying side jobs lined up and you put them off to help me, no person puts off a higher paying job, to go do a job they dont think is worth there time.

as if my time and gas is free?, the times i drove out to you to get the money you owed me? since you seem so adamant on that.
the threads were fucked it wasn't going to screw back in

not from what I hear. some people on here have sent me some pms filling me in on how you opperate and would prefer to be left out of it and I'm going to respect their wishes

you can believe what you want. I do a lot of side work and tend to put the dsm community first even if it is for less money. if someone needs help with their dsm I'd help them first the other job will still be waiting for me

not at all. the first time you called me cause you needed the money and I was out of town so I said you could get it.

the second time I was out of town again and said you could go to my house and get it if you wanted otherwise I would bring it to you on monday when I got back so that was your choice
4seasons69 is offline   Reply With Quote