View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009   #25
dsm2die4
Prisoner of Boost

Drives: A better POS than you
Re: 4seasons69, poor

It seems to me that Viridion is trying to blame his broken ass car on someone who went out of his way to help a dsm-brother out. He tried to do the agreed work for the agreed "money" and couldn't finish because viridion's car was fucked up before he got there. 4seasons "poked around" trying to figure out a way to get around the broken parts using more of his extra time to help viridion out. All in all, I don't see why you are mad, viridion. The master tech at 4seasons work just had his wife DIE...he is the only other tech at the place to fill in all those extra hours so he couldn't make it back to you. He told you what you needed to get done to move it...which you should have gotten done while you were sitting around waiting for him to take more time out of his schedule to get back to you.

4seasons has mostly single-handedly built and fixed all of the problems I have had with 4 cars of mine, taking time out AFTER work at 10pm to help me, and he stayed until it got done....as late as 330 in the morning on a WEDNESDAY. ***This guy is good at what he does and holds the DSM community above even his own mothers car***. Don't blame your broken car on someone who sacrificed his free time to help you, viridion, that's just ignorant.

ANYways, 4 thumbs up for 4seasons! Hope this doesn't affect your future help with any DSMers questions or projects! My brother, girlfriend, roommates, and I would not be on the road today without your help!

dsm2die4 is offline   Reply With Quote