View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009   #27
4seasons69

Drives: 1992 talon tsi 1995 corolla
Re: 4seasons69, poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsm2die4 View Post
It seems to me that Viridion is trying to blame his broken ass car on someone who went out of his way to help a dsm-brother out. He tried to do the agreed work for the agreed "money" and couldn't finish because viridion's car was fucked up before he got there. 4seasons "poked around" trying to figure out a way to get around the broken parts using more of his extra time to help viridion out. All in all, I don't see why you are mad, viridion. The master tech at 4seasons work just had his wife DIE...he is the only other tech at the place to fill in all those extra hours so he couldn't make it back to you. He told you what you needed to get done to move it...which you should have gotten done while you were sitting around waiting for him to take more time out of his schedule to get back to you.

4seasons has mostly single-handedly built and fixed all of the problems I have had with 4 cars of mine, taking time out AFTER work at 10pm to help me, and he stayed until it got done....as late as 330 in the morning on a WEDNESDAY. ***This guy is good at what he does and holds the DSM community above even his own mothers car***. Don't blame your broken car on someone who sacrificed his free time to help you, viridion, that's just ignorant.

ANYways, 4 thumbs up for 4seasons! Hope this doesn't affect your future help with any DSMers questions or projects! My brother, girlfriend, roommates, and I would not be on the road today without your help!
hey thanks man! here's the deal the people that know me know that i'm not out there to fuck people over but to help people out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viridionplague View Post
first off you sound like your to high to read and retain information correctly.

i am not blaming him for my broken car, it was broke before he got there.

he did not sacrifice his free time, he was paid 30 dollars to fix it.

he said the threads were bad, so he would be back tomorrow with a tap and die.

i didnt hear anything about this until about 3 weeks later. im not unsympathetic, but does it hurt to take 30 seconds to call up and say, "hey, im sorry but im really busy, bleh bleh, i cant come out and help do the fix, that i said i would do, because you gave me money for it?"

and i dont know if youve counted recently but you only have 2 thumbs, not 4. and if your counting your girlfriend and roommates, that implies at least 3 people or 6 thumbs, either way the math is wrong.
you know what i've offered you your money back multiple times in this thread and haven't heard a word from you. you have my number you coulda called or texted after I said I would give you your money back but no! all you do is talk SHIT about me and anyone who sticks up for me!!!!! you seem to care more about tarnishing my reputation than getting what you say you deserve! so here's what it comes down to you're unemployed and trying to scam me out of money and make me look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so any money that was on the table is oficially off!!!! you had your chance and messed it up! you can feel free to talk all the shit you want I dont care anymore! you're not getting a dime out of me!!!!

like I said the people who know me know what kind of person I am! and don't care what you think!!!! that's what matters to me!

Last edited by 4seasons69; 11-24-2009 at 03:47 AM..
4seasons69 is offline   Reply With Quote