View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009   #28
viridionplague

Drives: 1991 talon tsi, 1991 stealth
Re: 4seasons69, poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4seasons69 View Post
you know what i've offered you your money back multiple times in this thread and haven't heard a word from you. you have my number you coulda called or texted after I said I would give you your money back but no! all you do is talk SHIT about me and anyone who sticks up for me!!!!! you seem to care more about tarnishing my reputation than getting what you say you deserve! so here's what it comes down to you're unemployed and trying to scam me out of money and make me look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so any money that was on the table is oficially off!!!! you had your chance and messed it up! you can feel free to talk all the shit you want I dont care anymore! you're not getting a dime out of me!!!!

apparently you have a problem reading things as well, i already turned the money down.

how is it a scam? a scam is defined as ""A fraudulent business scheme. To scam means to victimize: deprive of by deceit""

lets see, my car didnt get fixed, and i lost money. so i didnt gain anything, i lost on both sides, but im trying to scam you?

""heres a scam for you, a guy takes his car to a shop, and pays money to have the car fixed, 2 weeks go by so you call them up. they say they havent fixed it yet and its gonna be another couple weeks before they can do anything with your car. so you take your car to another shop. try to get your money back from the original shop because they didnt do anything, but they wont give you the money back.""

and why should i have to contact you? i already did, and you told me to piss off. balls in your court to contact me. but i knew that wouldn't happen, especially cause you couldnt even answer the phone when i called about it, and answered in texts instead.

why was it only after this became public did you start offering the money back? you had no problem telling me to piss off before?
viridionplague is offline   Reply With Quote