View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009   #128
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr
Re: Over revving issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
My g/f's parents have a cabin on Ottertail. I'm usually up there once or twice a month in the summer, eatin at Zorbaz and trying to wakeboard Their cabin is right near Balmoral golf course if you know where that is.

Damn Battle Lake, yeah you were right there. You didn't see (or hear) a 1G rolling through eh?

We go to Otterfest pretty much every year too. Either of you guys goin this year?

Also, that's where my g/f and I are staying this weekend for MAP's event. You guys coming, and staying right around there too? Nothing like floating around on the lake after a long day of loud ass cars.
I will be to busy with moving in July to think about anything like that. I will try to get up there for some late season/early fall walleye fishing on Ottertail. We usually fish the river inlet around that time of year. My step uncle lives in Deer Creek, cousins live in Battle Lake, family farm has property on Ottertail Lake still, Grandpa/dad have property on Pelican Bay (attached to Ottertail).

Great area for cruising, awesome back roads. I agree that the drive there would be lame. Could maybe caravan up 94 and exit in Perham and take the back roads towards detroit lakes, and backtrack to stay in Battle lake, return home on 94 .