View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011   #392
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: Official Joke Thread!

A good ole ALABAMA boy won a bass boat in a raffle drawing. He brought it home, his wife looks at him and says, "What are you gonna do with that. There ain't no water deep enough to float a boat within 100 miles of here."
He says, "I won it and I'm a gonna keep it." His brother came over to visit several days later ( also a graduate of BAMA). He sees the wife and asks, wheres my brother? She says, "He's out there in his bass boat", pointing to the field behind the house. The brother heads out behind the house, sees him sitting in a bass boat with a fishing rod in his hand down in the middle of a big field. He yells out to him, "What the hell are you doing?" His brother replies, "I'm fishin, What the hell does it look like I'm a doing?His brother yells, "It's people like you that give us people from ALABAMA a bad name, makin' everybody think we're stupid. If I could swim, I'd come out there and whip your ass!"
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote