View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012   #8
tmosser

Drives: 06 Evo IX
Re: Setting up a evo's suspension

Thanks for the info Shane! I will look into the white line roll kit, what brake duct's are you using? Ive read info on guys getting porshe ducts and making them work on evo's brembos.

After some searching on evom, Since I daily the car plan on some autoX probably once a month or every other month and the road course MAYBE/HOPEFULLY at proving grounds or another small novice day, since ive never done it before and would like to learn and get into it more. Heres what Im thinking just for a start maybe get more serious set up after I get a hang of it/got the driver mod down

-AMS oil Series 600 DOT 4 brake fluid

-Rotorpro Slotted or maybe blank rotors (2 piece seems overkill for me since im just getting into it, no huge plans to road race more than once this next year)

-Techna fit SS lines

-Still going with Ferodo 2500's unless anyone suggest anything better. But after reading up they really seem like good dd/autox pads. Plus have them now and cant complaign.

I do have a solid front mount in the car, previous owner (Chuck R) installed it. My car has some good mods to it, I plan on bringing it to you sometime this winter/spring (after I do clutch) to get it retuned maybe after going over it we can chat more about the suspension/my goals and see what you think so far, unless you suggest a different time to tune it on E85. Gas tune is perfect!