View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009   #33
twack
It was a auto get over it

Drives: something better then you
Send a message via AIM to twack
Re: Conflict resolution Part 2

well shit if everyone gets to put their 2cents in i guess i might too.

Chim: i hear ya on this deal. I get paranoid anytime i go out to work on someones car or sell parts. Many times i turn into the go to guy about how to fix anything or why things break. It makes it to easy to point the finger at me if anything goes wrong even though im just trying to help people out. Knowing that dsms can be frustrating and that owners can get frustrated over things you shouldnt have left your rims with him. this crap can happen and he can be stubborn. to make it easy yo umight want to call it a loss an let them go. meeting face to face will probably be the same here where you each hold your views and dont want to change.

Alpha: not all cars are the same. DSMs and especially 1gs are mechanic specials. They hold boost great but they break left and right. I agree with everyone your in over your head. You need to stop blaming others. the car is now yours and you need to accept that and do what you can with it. there is forums and write ups on how to fix anything, but you got to get your hands dirty and do the woork yourself. i would be living in a cardboard box if i didnt do my own work. You need to move past the transaction. with the wheels this is up to you. to be the bigger man i would return them. it shows you know the right thing to do, that usually repays itself in life. it just seems childish to hold them cause your mad. the help is here but you got to move past the transaction.
twack is offline   Reply With Quote