View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #2
Chim55117

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
Re: Conflict resolution Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha D View Post
Follow link for whole explanation. http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24912

Now i have another problem of concern....The problem with the wheel-bearing(s) I don't feel obligated to return the custom white wheels to chim...The reason for that is when i bought the car i was promised nothing was wrong with the car except for the intake manifold that needed to be swapped. I have a contract stating the car was in good working conditioned. Signed by both parties. As everyone can see it turned out to be a lot more then just the intake manifold. The whole hassle of spending hour after hour figuring out what the problem was with the car. I understand the car was sold as is...well if the car was sold as is 3 custom wheels came with the car. Not to mention the problem with the reverse gear. I will most likely need to purchase new shifter cables in order to get a appropriate length.

Next the stock wheels that i received are in very bad condition simply put 1 of them is not usuable. The other one wont work until a new tire is bought.

Granted stock wheels might be cheap tires are not. I have spend close to Four hundred in parts. Not including a new set of tires and rims.

As already mentioned i dont feel obligated to return the wheels. The same as chim did not feel obligated to give me a refund. I want to know what fellow forum members think about this situation.

I will have to purchase new bearings for both front sides. I have not checked the rear, but i assume they will need attention as well. The thread left on the custom wheels are less then 50%

Alright, guys, Alpha D is obviously one siding this to an annoying extent.

Sold the car, told him the WHAT I KNEW at the time of sale to him. I had 3 of my Enkei's on there because I figured that he would return them, and I would give him the steelies.

We said that the enkei's were extra to the cost of the car, and he would be getting the steelies. I DID say that the steelies did NOT hold air.

Now that I already gave him the steelies, he won't give me my damn rims back, because he feels like I wronged him.

I seriously don't have time for him acting like a kid and feeling like he's justified in taking my rims.

Just because he doesn't feel "obligated" because new things came up, doesn't mean that he can keep them.

Seriously, he bought a DSM, and now thinks that every problem other than what I mentioned must be linked back to me. The wheel bearings are my fault? Thanks.

Learn to spell, give me my rims back.

If any of the members on this forum have any sense, they would be fustrated as hell in my shoes too, when I've been trying to help Alpha trouble shoot from day one.

The engine was picked up from guys on this forum, WE installed it, and did assembly other than the longblock and head being together.

I even went so far today as going to NAPA, getting my original receipt for him so he can exchange the battery in the car under warranty.

Seriously, his arguement of "wheels as compensation" can go to hell.
Chim55117 is offline   Reply With Quote