View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009   #45
eagle talon guy

Send a message via AIM to eagle talon guy
Re: Dear twack and albert lea mike and all primo members please post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTobler View Post
I do apologize for the name calling. I do NOT how ever have his contact info other then his "girlfriends" phone that is now out of service number, and the fact that he met me at a wal-mart parking lot. His phone number would be awesome to see if I could work something out with him. Or, at least get him on this forum to explain why he sold me such a bunk car. I've PM'd him over 20 times, with no response. Back to the name calling- don't take it personally. I'm just VERY upset with this guy, and for some people to give me "smart a$$" comments back just doesn't help the situation roll around. TWACK- You have offered help on my threads, and I have used it. Thank you. But for someone BRAND NEW to the automotive world AND the DSM world, knowing how and trying to do everything by yourself isn't fun after it taking 6 days to drop a tranny by yourself. I'm a really nice guy I promise, You can ask anyone on here that personally knows me, but they will also tell you that you don't really want to be by my when I'm upset or pissed. Once again I'm sorry for the name calling- as it wasn't meant to be a personal attack. It was just me showing and venting.
i already sent you his number... im working on his address..

edit: no luck finding his address..

(^^very old pic!)
6 Bolt build in progress

Last edited by eagle talon guy; 06-18-2009 at 02:50 PM..
eagle talon guy is offline   Reply With Quote