Old 07-28-2010   #3
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart
Re: TkrPerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlizzard View Post

The thing I don't get is why wasn't some of this stuff inspected prior to the final sale? Or before selling the motor in the first place? Mark should have known better to inspect the motor before buying it, but you should have also known what you are actually selling before you took the money and "hoped" it would be ok.
I personally saw this car run about a week before the engine was swapped. It ran like a top, why would anyone assume differently before selling for dirt cheap??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlizzard View Post
Oh yeah and Mark is good friends with the owners and admin of this board so you are going to get flamed and shit on no matter what you do, so good luck with your rant.

Why does Mark being friends with Scheides and the crew make this any less legit? Shouldn't matter whether I am a Site Admin, the President of the United States or fuckin Jesus Christ our savior almighty, I should still have a chance to voice my opinion on someone I had a bad experience with without getting flamed out of existence for it.

Just for the record, I am totally neutral in this issue, just calling it like I see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.