View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010   #13
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55
Re: GREASEMONKEY: having problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
Now for anyone that has bought anything from me im alwalys honest and give some of the best prices around!
Quote:
I needed to defend myself after all this bashing that's been going on and apperently some people are a little sore about it..lol
Quote:
Bring some proof to the table then talk all the shit you want.
You asked for it:

See attached. These PMs were at the bottom of my list, but I saved them because of this whole deal. The first attachement doesn't have the specific deal we worked out, but shows there was a deal relating to getting your parts and cash. The cash part was supposed to be for $2,100 instead of the amount discussed in the PM. We must have discussed that over the phone or in person.

Evidenced in this message also is your statement saying that the built motor was pretty much new (13 miles) and that you have worked on a few other motors as well. No where did you discolse this motor was the first one you built, or that you haven't had any experience prior. One would assume if you have done a few motors and people were going to you for rebuilds that you would some idea of what you are doing. Guess I was wrong with that assumption.

The second attachment shows you acknowledging some deal about rebuilding a motor for me. I have never received anything from this and I am guessing you have probably sold MY block.

Is that enough proof? I value my time and that is why I didn't expanded on my 3/2010 comments prior. Proving you wrong was enough of a benefit to wasting time on this thread this time around.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof of our proposed deal.JPG
Views:	487
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	10681   Click image for larger version

Name:	rebuilt motor.JPG
Views:	482
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	10682  

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"