Old 05-09-2007   #284
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR GM View Post
Holy Posts Batman!

I've been hearing some talk around the office about this thread and I've just now had a chance to look at this (been servicing my web customers all day ).

If you guys have ever purchased from my site, I thank you. If something screwed up, I honestly apologize...it was not anything personal and I am sorry. If you have not, please check out our new site and offer any suggestions you may have. I love making it better and try to be perfect because I personally handle EVERY order!

I feel really bad if anyone was done wrong, I don't know the stories and changing the past is something that all of us wish we could do. Now Mike and I have done a lot of work building our new team and wow some of these guys are good. BUT! if you simply do not want to call in and give us a shot, try the new site out.

Here's the deal, anyone that is a member here will get 5% off ANYTHING on the site with coupon code: MitsuStyle
All I ask is that you put your username in the comments field.

If you have any site suggestions, please P/M them to me or email me at jmc@slowboyracing.com. I run on Rockstar and hate sleep so I will honestly try to fix any issues you may have with it.

Jay
Your fellow coworkers need to start getting advice on how to post in this thread from you because this is how things should be done. Finally one SBR employee I think I like.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote