View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010   #15
Spoolish1

Drives: 88 conquest
Re: jhaan_dude is a bad guy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twack View Post
i do understand the anger towards julian. Over time it sure seems like he dosnt know how to run a business at all, and he probably should stop but thats up to him. But i must say i highly disagree with pulling his girlfriend in. I have had many bad transaction with different people and usually the girlfriend is clueless as to whats going on or the severity of it. its just one of those not your place situations.

Hello everyone, I'm a SQC member and also one of the people who was taken on Julians turbo deals. Its been over 6 months now and nothing but excuses from him.

I'm sorry to inform everyone here on the site BUT Julian AND his girlfriend are both involved in this turbo scam deal. All payments that were sent went directly into his GIRLFRIENDS account so please don't fool yourselves thinking that she is some poor clueless girl in this matter. You can see the two Paypal transactions on page 15 of the SQC post and I'm sure there are going to be more soon.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/i...&#entry1097734

Talking with Julian he told me that he was having bad relationship problems over this financial mess he was in. Trust me, no one is stalking Julian or his GF, all we want is our money back because no one trusts his work anymore. Posting both his address and his gf address is just providing information to any and all members who are caught up in this scam so when we file the police reports we can give accurate and complete information.
Spoolish1 is offline   Reply With Quote