View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004   #73
1ViciousGSX
Admin

One day a guy meets this blonde for the first time and notices how cute she is, so he wants to talk to her. He walks up and starts talking with her and notices she's wearing some small headphones. So he ask if she would take them off so she could hear him better while he talked to her. She replied "Oh no, if I take them off I will die!". So to be funny he snatches them off her head and runs and she goes after him. After about a minute of chasing the guy she collapses and starts turning blue. So he gives her mouth to mouth resuscitation (or mouth to mouth recreation, which ever you prefer). As she comes to, she grabs the headphones back and says I told you I would die without these and puts them back on her head. Stuned the guy ask if he could listen to what she's listening to? She tells him he can listen, but for only a few seconds and must give them back. He agrees and she hands him the headphones. He puts them on his head and hears,
"Breath in,..... breath out,..... breath in,..... breath out,..... breath in,..... breath out,......................" :P

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote