View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011   #1
tehehodi
Braaaaaaaap!

Drives: '09 Silveraydo
Send a message via AIM to tehehodi
97spyder82 - Tony Keller = BAD!

Heres the deal, Tony K(I won't disclose full name at this point) or 97spyder82 decided he wanted to "buy" my turbo setup. Which is the DNP manifold and other misc parts i got from swifty, the 6776h turbo from santa, and a wg i got off from some kid off mnsc.

He ends up taking the turbo from me cause he "needed" to get his car out of map. Me being a good friend said sure, take the setup. But he said he was waiting for his mom to get some check from buying a new house or something like that? I dunno. So i said. Ok, well get me the money when you can.

Months and months go by and apparently he took it up to primo to get it coated and all this other crap before he even paid me a single penny. Well now it's up at primo and all coated over $700 worth apparently what he has posted on his CL ad. Basically he stole the shit from me. I can't afford $700 for his damn doings of getting it coated.

So now it sits at Primo and is for sale on CL. WTF do I do? Thats over 1200 of my stuff.

here is the ad:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...138872721.html

I also sent a message to my brother's g/f whose mom is a lawyer. So hopefully I can persue something about this but the only thing is I don't have reciepts.

Last edited by tehehodi; 01-26-2011 at 01:36 AM..
tehehodi is offline   Reply With Quote