View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005   #22
rk4g63
Burp!

Send a message via Yahoo to rk4g63
Re: Wheel spin developed recently in all gears except 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGPilot
Jeez man! I sold the car to someone who said they were going to take care of it and it sounds like you are thrashing the shit out of it! Oh well it is your dollar...3400 of them to be exact.

Do me a favor...if you terminally break the car...DONT'T CALL ME BITCHING ABOUT IT!
Nah - I haven't been beating the car. Dont worry though - I think you still sold me a nice car. I rewired the fuel pump, put in a Walbro 190, leds under the car, neons inside and finished the timing belt and water pump.
Planning to put in 650 cc, 2g maf, socket the ecu and chip it for the 650 cc, safc 2, electronic boost controller, HG + ARP head studs, fix the exhaust leak, more gauging. The finally dyno it with Shane.

Hey the price was 3600 plus the plane ticket remember? LOL! I wish there had been more time for a few beers before you left.

I know you had driveline issues - what did you have to fix? Let me know so I won't look in that direction - so I'll look into stuff you didn't need to fix and it could be showing up just coz of age. I may look into a Shep tranny next year.